Ava's mom went back to work today, so I got to start keeping her. It is so much fun. She sleeps, eats, plays, and goes back to sleep. She is a really good baby. I'll keep her while her Dad is in class M-Th. I think it is really going to be good for me. Now that Kaitlin is older, I have much more time on my hands, and that isn't necessarily a good thing for me. It makes me more tired for some reason.
On the homefront, Bill is really busy. Kaitlin is getting ready for pom tryouts on the 10th. Everyone cross your fingers. She'll get an email on the 11th to say whether she made it or not. I can live with any outcome, but hate the anticipation of it all....and, being a control freak, I hate things I have no say in...but I know that either way it is a life lesson and she'll be fine. I leave for a scrapbooking retreat with Kim on the 11th on Lake Ft. Gibson with one of Kaitlin's friends mom who is a Creative Memories consultant. It should be fun and relaxing.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Ava-Sitting
Posted by keetie at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment